Thursday, May 5, 2016

Last Caress

So, the stamps are baffling. They're perfectly aligned in a way that would take a human many person-hours to perfect if we are indeed talking about using individual letter stamps. Part of me wants to ask Bri-Bri right now how he did it but the majority of me wants it to remain a mystery never to be discovered. It's like those incredible artists who make microcosmic versions of stage sets or murder scenes, or like a ship in a bottle. How could a human have such precision. How could I ever truly want to know the answer to that and ruin the magic (but I do).

Just a quick note that I have received a lot of packages of clothes lately because I went on a bit of a shopping spree, and holy the juxtaposition of a Target bag full of dresses and a generic packing list vs. everything in this bubble mailer. Not to put too much of a philosophical point on it.

'I got something to say: I killed your baby today. Doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's dead.' [is absolutely the last sentiment applicable today, the best babe was born and all that matters is that's alive. KINGS.]



It is 8:51 pm.
This is the seance.

No comments:

Post a Comment