Thursday, May 5, 2016

PDA

So I've now thrown on --065 (Goodbye Hope) and I just want to say that I am so impressed with all of us, with our commitment to each other and to this project and to music and to the record keeping and tiny details and all of it. I expected no less than what I received with the subscription project but it still leaves me blown away. The stamps and the thought and time put into not only mixing but in creating all these little artifacts that represent and contribute to our shared history (side note: Brian's handwriting really hammers it home and brings it back for me). Also, the guide that was included was super helpful and I'm excited to get a chart of all the eras that make up the K #'s.

We all created this amazing thing and we are family and we are part of each other in the sense that we have contributed the actual fibers of our beings to this thing. And I am proud, and I am emotional, and I am excited, and I am ecstatic. The kings and mixes have always been out there, and occasionally we would call out to each other across the distances. And life gets crazy, and sometimes its been desperate, and sometimes its been blissful. And as we grow and evolve so does Kings, since it is made of us.

it is 10:31pm
this is the seance

No comments:

Post a Comment