Thursday, May 5, 2016

All these feelings, they cloud up my reasoning...

I actually can't digest everything about the package itself because I'm really focused on commenting on the music, so I assume more to come later on the actual design. I haven't actually gotten through the CAD-like note on design because I feel too distracted by the actual mix and everything I want to digest about it, like the physical guide is extremely important but moreso after the fact to figure out what all of the other mixes will comprise/mimic. Integral but not immediate. I hope that's ok. 

SMOKE BREAK for me and Captain







As I said, throwback to Capt's (and consequently for a few years early on) tendency to put cigs, phone, lighter etc in cleavage in order to have two hands free for use. It's a terribly gray, cold, rainy week in May in Boston after a relatively mild winter, really I think Feb/March were warmer and more welcoming than the weather is right now. I don't have an overhang on my stoop so I stick my umbrella in the zipper of my jacket, that way I'm able to smoke a cig and look at my phone and/or take pics of my actions.

OMG WAIT this Matchbox20 song is killing me. This is the first CD I ever bought, which I'm sure I've mentioned many times. And followed by Third Eye Blind, not this one but their first album I think is the second CD I ever bought, so we're right in line here.




It is 9:54pm.
This is the seance.

No comments:

Post a Comment