Thursday, May 5, 2016

All the People That I Love the Most

So. Tonight is the Night. To finally throw myself back into the Kings-i-verse as a fully active participant, moving this thing forward as opposed to simply looking back at it. This feels so much like the true continuation of Kings we have all envisioned, not simply reminiscences and nostalgia, but Kings as a living, breathing beast--forever. It has been ten.fucking.years.

In recent months, since we have really been back on top of this thing, since I have allowed myself to marinate in all of my feelings surrounding Kings and to ruminate on all that we've done and all thats happened and all that is to come I have felt such an enormous sense of coming home. To who I am. And no to belabor the point, but what we have created is so representative of all of us and is so special and my heart is so so so full.

Starting Books now. . .



it is 8:49 pm.
this is the seance

No comments:

Post a Comment