Thursday, May 5, 2016

One Last Caress Again






I definitely just had a few minutes of thinking that I wasn't going to figure out the pictures thing....which would be kind of typical.
But yeah the country song, Tennessee has been getting under Bri Bri's skin. Also that Crooked Fingers doing Jimmy Buffet song worked as a perfect transition. Good job mixmaster. Also I was recently telling someone about "fly away on my cellphone" and the fact that I feel like I had a major RHCP misunderstanding though I can't recall right now. Anyways I was driving to work the other day and realized for the first time, after 15 years of pretty regular rotation, that in the Le Tigre song "Eau D'Bedroom Dancing" they are talking about sex smell. It blew my mind. And then made me think about all the song misunderstanding/alternate understandings we would discuss. Mirror facing mirror style. Or like how "between the bars" was something totally different for us all. THE CAPTAIN IS OUT HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment