Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Get right back on the bus...

Ok right off the bat this Mtn Goats song is hitting me real hard. With the drinking advice etc. And I say advice because I genuinely think most people when they tell you you're drinking too much, or doing anything too much, are trying to help you and tell you things in your best interest. But sometimes it's misguided, or a lack of understanding, or not being willing to see gray instead of black and white when it comes to how people handle their lives. I talk about it a lot with people who I think will understand, but "functional alcoholism" doesn't need to be a thing. If you're functional, and maybe you're an alcoholic in the sense of drinking more than is recommended, I'm not sure it's problematic. If your relationships are good, if you're doing your job well, if you're making money and conducting your life in a normal way.....

Anyway, soapbox.

Candy says.
It is 8:37pm.
This is the seance.

No comments:

Post a Comment